Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Editing the Commercial Blog

Today was supposed to be our editing day for our commercials. Unfortunately we cannot continue edit today. Our computers need to be replaced so my partner and I decided to take up other things to help us out when we are able to edit. Fortunately enough me and my partner started some of editing during our last class. Since our filming day was a little hectic we both decided to go re film a couple of scenes. I followed our classroom steps and procedures to getting the filming equipment. Next I got dressed and grabbed my own personal props and equipment. Once my partner and I were dressed we headed back out to our filming location. We re filmed both of our before and afters. We also re filmed our close ups on the shoes as well. Once we were done re filming we came back to class. We return all of our equipment. Once we were settled we returned our items and began the dumping process. I checked out an SD reader, and plugged it into the computer. I then dumped our footage onto the computer. I uploaded the footage to a flash drive. I also added it to my personal drive for safe measures. After this done I found myself with more spare time. With this time I also decided to be productive and plan ahead. I planned ahead using our storyboard. I was planning out how I was going to edit. I did this scene by scene. I know where i am going to cut, and the order in which the scenes will go. I added all of our fade in and fade out transitions on the storyboard as well. In addition, I also chose the music that will be in the background of our commercial. We chose an intense soundtrack that sounds like what a normal Nike commercial would sound like. In addition i figure out how i will make the last slide in our commercial that will say "just do it." Last i just communicated everything with my partner and made she liked the storyboard and the plan when we do get our computers. She approved of the storyboard so we decided that we were content with our work for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...