Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog

Yesterday I was finally able to begin filming. My filming crew consisted of Autumn, my mom, my sister, my friend Justin and myself. We decided the best place for us to film was Destiney’s house, since she has a nice open space. We rode there right after school and immediately began setting up. Autumn and my sister switched back and forth between being the camera man. My mom was there for support. She was also there in case of any emergency. We filmed inside, and outside. I was able to successfully act as well as direct Justin as my “stalker.” I also explained to Autumn how to film all the scenes. She’s also an Aice Media student so it was much easier for me to do. We had another friend on the way to film with us, and on his way he got into a car accident. So that was the end of us filming. We just wanted to do our part in making sure our friend was okay. We got most of the group scenes done. We will resume filming on our own time. Nonetheless, we were able to get a lot done. Once we were finished, I took my SD reader and dumped everything onto my computer. I placed it in my Aice Media footage folder for safe keeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...