Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming blog

The very first thing I did along with my partner was choose a plan in terms of filming. I decided to number out storyboard. I labeled what scenesto film first. I also labeled how we were going to do that. I also labeled which shots and angles were going to be in the scenes that we’d be filming. I then decided to go check out the necessary equipment. I filled out our sign out sheet and I was then given a camera by my instructor. I also checked if everything was functioning properly before we left the room. Once that was done I grabbed my stuff and my partner and I headed to our location to begin filming. I choose the track. It had a large open and grassy area. I was responsible of choosing the location as well. Once we chose our filming location I decided it was time to take the materials out of their casing. I began filming her and she began filming me. We took turns. I took several takes of each scene. While filming I made sure the camera was positioned properly. In addition I made sure the camera was properly angled. Both my partner and I made sure we were following that plan and making sure everything matched up. In the end , we needed a scene done with the both of us in it , so I had to find someone else that was willing to film us. Once I found that person I gave her clear directions as to how I wanted her to do that. I brought her to our new location. Then I showed her our story board and directed her as needed. I helped her understand the different shots and angles and how we needed them to match our storyboard. After we felt content with what we filmed , I packed up our equipment and we went back the our classroom. I returned our equipment as well. My partner and I signed out a chip reader and plugged it until the computer. We both dumped our footage onto the computer together. After that was done we returned the reader and class was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...