Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog

Unfortunately, I was not able to film. My friend Autumn has really been suffering in terms of her health. The day we(my mother, sister, Autumn, and I) were all able to film, she had a sudden doctor's appointment. She had been hospitalized a couple days before. She was asked to come in by her doctors office. As her friend, I understood completley. She is one of my main characters. I also don’t know anyone reliable enough to fill in for her. Therefore, we were not able to film. For the time being I will finish up my storyboard. I will also add a to do list and checklist so that when we do film we don't waste any time. We’ll be a bit behind when we get to meet, so I don’t want to waste a second due to poor planning. I will also plan out what we’ll do first, second, third, etc. Had I been able to film, we would have shot the film at my house. We would have taken all the scenes that needed to be filmed within the house and car. The bathroom scenes, the escape room scenes, along with the living room scenes. The scenes in the park and public bathrooms weren’t as high of a priority. We can easily film those scenes other times. They aren’t nearly as detailed, or complicated. So for now,  I will be planning in depth until we are able to meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...