Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research (Artofthetitle)


We are on this website to learn how to create our titles. These websites are helping us to understand how we should create and place them. It's also demonstrating how our films should be playing in the back. I saw many categories for many different titles, such as the Top 10 opening sequences, and the most recommended sequences. I also saw many different genre categories and actual opening sequences. There was also a search bar if you were looking for something specific. I saw many different examples of title sequences in my genre. They were  creative and fit the genre. They helped me figure out where exactly the titles should go. They also helped me figure out to how place them creatively and strategically. I learned that during a lot of thriller titles are placed before, during, or after, a point of emphasis. For example, before a car crash, during a love scene, after a crash noise. I learned how to insert the titles without things being or looking too choppy. I definitely think I learned from being on this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...