Thursday, February 6, 2020

Sound and Dialogue

This is my sound and dialogue blog. This blog contains strictly dialogue and sound. It contains everything my character will be saying along with my diegetic and non diegetic sounds. It's purpose was to prepare me to storyboard. It will also help my actors during the filming process. I decided to place a google slide into this blog so everything could be seen. It is a Google Slide embedded into the Powerpoint so it could be viewed properly. It has one scene per slide. I have 10 scenes within my film. I may have to add a few more and revise, but I'm pretty happy with it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...