Tuesday, October 8, 2019

All About Me

My name is Chelsea, and this is my blog for AICE Media. I am a junior but because of my hard work
and determination I am graduating early in the 2020 senior class. I'm Co-Captain of the Majorette team
at my school. We call ourselves the "Silver Wingettes". In my free time I enjoy listening to music,
watching Youtube videos, and doing hair. I learned how to do hair by watching tutorials on Youtube.
I like having fun with my close friends.My closest friends are Jahrvia, Autumn, Savannah, and Justin.
They are so special to me.

I enjoy lots of family and quality time, especially with my two older sisters Jasmine and Rachel.
I also enjoy playing and spending quality time with my only cat Simba. He is super wild and playful.
He is about a year old. Overall, I like to think of myself as an average teenager that likes to explore.
I'm super open and I love to try new things. 

In terms of a career, I would really love to be a divorce attorney. I would like to double major and get
my Juris doctorate degree, and I would also like my degree in cosmetology. This way I can pursue my
passion and make big money at the same time. I plan to hopefully attend UCF for my undergraduate
degree, and enter law school at FSU. I hope you had fun taking a peek into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...