Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming blog

The first thing my partner I decided to do was make a plan on how we were going to film. I made a list to start, showing how we were going to do things chronologically. I then decided to label our storyboard as well. I put in big bold letters what angles and types of shots we'd be using. I did it just like we did with our last project. Next it was time that we checked out our equipment again. I signed it out using the forms provided by our teacher, and inspected the equipment to ensure it was fully functional and ready to use. We decided to get together at the park after school to film. We brought everything with us, came dressed, and began immediately. I was responsible of choosing the area we filmed in. I chose court-like space to film in. It was very open which is why I decided on it. I took the equipment out of its casing and we began to film. I filmed my partner and she filmed me. We also did a couple of shots that included the both of us. We did this using our tripod provided to us. While filming I also help the responsibility of doing routine checks on the camera's angles and such. We filmed several takes of each scene. Once we were content, we decided to pack things up and go home. We also came together the following Saturday to film only a couple of scenes inside my car. My partner isn't able to drive so I was fully responsible for the car. I unpacked the equipment once again and we began to film. My partner filmed and I acted in the scenes. I also acted for a scene or two in my bathroom. Some of the scenes involved both of us in the car, which I had my sister film for us. I had to explain the angles and how we wanted them filmed. We decided we were fully content with everything that we had filmed. My partner and I decided to have me keep the equipment over the weekend. I arrived at school early the next school day and signed out an SD reader so I could dump the footage onto the computer. I plugged the reader into the computer and selected everything I wanted to dump. After i returned the reader and equipment, I headed to class, and that part of the project was complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...