Thursday, February 6, 2020

Shooting script

This is my shooting script scene. This blog contains lots of camera angles. It also includes camera movements and specific character movements. It specifically states every angle and movement that will be used within my film. This will help me tremendously when it's time for me to storyboard. It will also help me direct during the filming process. Just as my sound and dialogue blog, this is a google slides presentation. It is embedded the same exact way as that is. I embedded it into this blog for easy viewing. There's also one scene per slide with the same amount of slides. This presentation is a bit more detailed , but I will likely revise it just like the other to extend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...