Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of the Final Task

My name is Chelsea Bouquette. I am a 12th grade student. I attend Fort Lauderdale High School, in the state of Florida. In my free time, I enjoy viewing videos on Youtube. I also thoroughly enjoy listening to music. I have two sisters and live with both my parents. I have a 1 year old cat. His name is Simba I also enjoy to play and cuddle with him. My favorite subject in school is language arts. I also do enjoy this Aice Media class. I do not have any group members this time around. For this project I am choosing to work on my own.

So far I have learned the basic processes of film making. I truly didn't know how to film or edit before taking this class. I was also able to learn many terms and words that I hadn't known before. This class had also taught me the importance of planning ahead. I've also learned to be early and/or stay on top of everything. I am excited to film because that is my favorite part in terms of film making. I am also excited to see how this turns out because I am working by myself. It will be ten times more satisfying to see that final product knowing I did it all on my own.  I am least excited for the editing process.

A pitch is a term used to describe a film in 25 words or less usually within one sentence. I have three pitch ideas. I will narrow it down to 2, and then one, and then begin story boarding. My first pitch idea is "an old high school lover was hurt in the past and seeks revenge on his new girlfriend in an unexpected way." My next pitch is "an escape room worker is put to the test by an unforeseen enemy to escape a room that will blow in 72 hours." My last pitch is "a man lives a long and complicated life with a lover that was never there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay Blog

By far, marketing is one of the most important elements when it comes to producing a very successful film. There are many strategic marketi...